Customer Service and Sales: Working as a Team
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
Most people agree organizational “silos” lead to a myriad of issues. The question becomes what are you going to do to tear down the walls and start working as a team? This online training helps organizations and individuals recognize how to be stronger by working together.
This well-paced training video using sales and service as an example of two departments not working together to service internal or external customer needs. Some topics covered are how to recognize when department needs are being placed above customer needs, meeting internal customer's needs, improving internal and external interactions and how to be more efficient as a team.
Those who understand they are part of a team that must function with a common purpose set the stage for success. Use this training to encourage employees to provide exemplary service inside and outside your organization.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Customer service and sales reps
- How Could This Sale Go Wrong?
- Viewing Policy and Roles Too Rigidly
- Lack of Respect
- Failure to Serve the Customer