Leadership Capsules: Beginning Employment Relationships
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
Today’s workplace relationships are rapidly changing, with a workforce more diverse than ever. This training video features experts who offer practical interviewing tips on finding the best match for the position.
One section of this course teaches the importance of understanding the demands of the position before interviewing candidates. By breaking the job down into its different responsibilities such as problem solving, decision making, and supervision, interviewers will know what to look for in the people they are interviewing. Viewers also learn how to prepare for the interview by being familiar with the applicant’s resume and having questions ready to ask.
Watch this training course to learn how to conduct more productive interviews.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone who conducts job interviews
- Employment Interviews
- What You Need To Know About The Position
- What You Need To Know About The Candidate
- What You Need To Know About Yourself
- Preparing For The Interview
- The Interview
- The Leaders Responsibility