Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This course examines the serious concerns of sexual harassment in a professional environment. More than 10,000 U.S. workers file complaints about sexual harassment with the EEOC every year. Sexual harassment is problematic on many levels, and this course helps employees understand the severity of the problem and what to do about it.
This video-based course starts by defining sexual harassment, and helping the audience to understand offensive and aggressive behaviors, as well as reporting a specific incident of this nature. It also discusses policy, procedure, legal considerations, and what someone crossing the line means or could mean in your organization.
Use this course among your employees to foster a safe and comfortable working environment free from threats and inappropriate conduct.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- What Is Sexual Harassment?
- Understanding Offensive Behavior
- Company Policy and Appropriate Conduct
- What If Someone Crosses the Line?
- Reporting a Sexual Harassment Incident