Harassment Prevention Essentials
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 6 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
This training focuses on helping employees understand harassment, in definition and in real life. It can occur in any work-related environment, in any form. Harassment can lead to disciplinary action, lawsuits, or termination. In this training, the different types of harassment are described. This can include anything from blatant harassment, to subtle, as well as teasing or joking about another’s religion, ethnicity, or any other perceived difference.
Harassment comes in many forms including through social media, physical hostility, sexual harassment, or anything that makes the environment hostile. There are clear consequences to any type of harassment. This training helps employees understand the types of situations that could lead to unprofessional behavior and how it needs to be avoided. Every employee needs to be held accountable for their behavior.
Use this course to help employees understand how harassment affects victims and the workplace, and what they should to do prevent or respond to harassment.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Legal Definitions of Harassment
- Where Harassment Occurs
- Protection Against Harassment
- Examples of Harassment
- Appropriate Responses to Harassment
- Consequences of Harassment